This is an introduction to the inaugural GMSC Select U11 boys team. This team's focus will be developing a more dynamic skill set and experiencing a higher level of competition through practice and games lead by coaches with premier club level experience. This program is an alternative to the current travel program that will also be offered in the fall.
- Free open tryouts will be held Tuesday, April 17th at 6pm at the Alvernia Sports Complex.
- You must be born in 2008 or 2009 to be eligible.
- Professional coaches.
- There will only 13 roster spots available to provide ample playing time per each rostered player.
- Team will play in the highest tier of the LANCO league in the Fall of 2018.
- Team will also play in 2 regional tournaments.
- Practices will be held at the Alvernia Sports Complex, days and times TBD.
- Open to all age relevant boys in the surrounding district. (Do not have to live in Governor Mifflin)
- Costs will be $350 per season due at registration plus the cost of uniform purchase.
Any questions, please contact Erwin Ortega, firstname.lastname@example.org 610-750-1010